Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial organization incorporated by CAC on 30th May, 2014 and was licensed by the CBN on November 20th 2014. Empire Trust Microfinance Bank (ETMfB) officially commenced operations on 12th February 2015. ETMfB was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace which is in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Payroll Lending
- Must cover the business of their environment.
- Responsible for managing and scheduling direct report to the manager.
- Accountable for driving new client acquisition, retention and growing market share.
- To ensure effective and compliance requirements on documentation are met.
- To perform any other task assigned from management from time to time.
- Must have at least 3-years experience in Marketing preferrably (Payroll Lending).
- Must be familiar with the Market terrain (Ministries, Parastatals)
- Must be fluent in both Oral and Written communication.
- Must have vast experience in Credit Analysis.
Deadline: 1st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com