Latest Jobs at Independent Management Consulting Limited
Independent Management Consulting Limited, is recruiting a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Agents
- You will be tasked with sales of Solar Home Systems. The role is similar to a graduate trainee role in which successful candidates will be retained.
- Work independently as well as function as part of a team.
- Recommend investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile, and preferences.
- Ability to influence people.
- Possess a commitment to professionalism, honesty and a strong work ethic.
- Candidate should possess B.Sc, HND or NCE
- Must have completed mandatory NYSC
- Marketing experience is not essential but will be an added advantage
Job Title: Software Developer
- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide training to client end users with relevant tools and technical documentation.
- Lead a technical work stream as a component of a larger project
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
- Bachelor’s Degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in software development.
- Ability to design, and build, high quality unit tests.
- 1+ years programmimg experience WPF applications, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, .Net, Web API, JSON, REST, and SQL Server.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
- An aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming.
- Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- He/she will be responsible for coordinating, monitoring and advising on compliance with business, regional and local compliance policies, procedures, and requirement
- Review and update of the AML/CFT compliance program.
- Implementation of the AML/CFT compliance program.
- Developing policies and programs that encourage staff to report suspected fraud and other improprieties without fear of retaliation.
- Reviewing and vetting suspicious transactions report.
- Ongoing AML risk assessments during on-boarding and transactions consummation.
- Filing Suspicious Transactions Report (STR) and other regulatory returns with NFIU/CBN.
- Implementing training programs and awareness on AML/CFT, detection methods and reporting requirements.
- Facilitating both external audits and internal compliance review processes and providing necessary support.
- Maintaining current knowledge of laws and regulations while keeping abreast of recent changes.
- Conducting internal investigations of employee activities where there are violations of internal policies or regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with records retention programs with appropriate attention to ensuring privacy.
- A law degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience
Skills/ Competence Requirements
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Experience of board and team support processes including minute taking.
- Knowledge of, or experience in, legal, compliance and corporate governance processes
- Knowledge of legal, compliance and regulatory matters
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Job Task Planning and Organizing
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Critical Thinking
- Prioritization and time management skills
- General Managerial/ Administration
- Team Building/ Conflict management
- Organization and coordination skill
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written (including report writing) and verbal
- Strong planning and organizing skills
Job Title: Portfolio Manager
- We are in need of a proficient portfolio manager who Lead Asset management Function/Team
- The primary job function will entail performing quantitative and qualitative evaluation of the Fixed Income universe.
- The ideal candidate should be able to conduct fundamental and technical analysis with the aim making investment recommendations.
- The area of coverage would not be limited to domestic Fixed Income assets but extend to regional and global markets.
- It will be required from the candidate to provide assistance in the coverage of Equities, Private Equity and Infrastructure assets and actively participate with the generation of investment ideas and implementation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Build quarterly Fixed Income model portfolios and regularly develop investment strategies based capital market expectations as well as current trends/themes. Prepare frequent credit reports on sovereigns and corporate.
- Build and maintain proprietary models to guide investment decision making. Assist the Head, IM in implementing the recommended investment ideas and seek best execution from brokers.
- Tracking portfolio performance & monitoring of implemented strategies
- Preparing and making regular presentations on the economy, industry trends, portfolio performance and market outlook to Executive Management, Investment Management Committee, Board of Trustees, Staffs, etc.
- Working closely and supporting business development team on client relationships and achieving business strategic objectives.
- Anchor the auditing of the Investment Management team by external and internal auditors as well as regulators.
- Responsible for the career development of assigned Graduate Trainees and Analyst
- A First Degree (B.A, B.Sc) in Economics, Accounting or Applied Sciences. Master Degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (6) years’ relevant working experience in Research, Investment Management and Trading.
- Qualified Chartered Financial Analyst or a registered student for the CFA exams.
- The candidate should have excellent modeling, writing, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Client relations
- Strong organizational skills
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in credit management, financial services or investment field, with a focus investment and portfolio management in micro finance banking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred.
- Portfolio Management
- Excellent modelling, writing, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategically minded, previous management level experience required
- High degree of efficiency in data interpretation and a penchant for research and analysis.
- Knowledge of the local and global financial service industry dynamics including regulations, legislations and operating environment.
- Understanding of nonbank financial service operations, policies and procedures.
- Problem solving and analytical abilities inclusive of statistics, data analysis and technical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel as an analytical tool and other MS Office Applications, including macro driven processes
- High integrity level and good decision making ability.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive, and commitment to achieving agreed objectives.
The salary is N4 Million per annum.
Deadline: 16th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.