An Oil and Gas company which is based in Port-Harcourt, requires highly experienced and qualified professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Ref: LAN 2
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Recommend solutions and assist as needed in solving day to day HR issues/problems.
- Support the management of discipline and grievance procedures.
- Experience in management of dispute resolution with community.
- Supporting policies reviewsand implementation.
- Support the management of the performance process.
- A graduate with 5 years experience in HR Management and CIPM Certified.
- Ability to review resumes and employment applications to identify skills and work experience which correspond to the position applied for.
Job Title: Regional Finance ManagerRef: LAN 1Location: Port-Harcourt, RiversResponsibilities
- To provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial information for management decision.
- Preparation of regular financial planning reports; monthly profit and loss forecast, cashflow and variance analysis.
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets.
- Management of all Tax and Pension matters
- Delivering management accounting reports (cost of goods sold, profitability, cost center etc.)
- Technical and commercial Tender preparation.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- 10 years post qualification experience.
- Professional accreditation (ACA, ACCA)
- Knowledge of Peachtree Accounting Software.
The position offers a challenging career opportunity and carries an attractive remuneration package.
Deadline: 22nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a full CV as an attachment using MS-Word format to: email@example.com