Latest Jobs at Total Health Trust Limited (THT) for Sales Executive
Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Our unrivalled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Establish new distribution channels through strategic alliances with other industry players – e.g. brokers/ independent agents & consultants
- Keep sales pipeline management report updated
- Weekly meetings
- Monitor competition activity and gathering of market intelligence report that contribute to developments within our porduct line and management
- To adhere to and live the organization values
- Build rapport with clients
- Contribute to client retention for businesses brought within financial year
- Contribute to business growth through new lives addition on LHC
- Contribute to business growth through new lives addition on MC
- Contribute to business growth through new lives addition in the year
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Social Sciences, Administration or any other related discipline.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, business ethics and standards, product, processes and procedures, health insurance and Nigerian corporate market.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- A second degree in Business Management or Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years post NYSC experience in a similar role in an HMO.
- Sales or marketing experience in the financial or insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Technical Marketing skills
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Networking Skill
- Negotiation Skill
- Persuading and influencing
- Conflict Management and problem-solving Skill
- Must be a good collaborator/Team player
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- High level of stress tolerance
- Analytical Skill
- Decision Making Skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online