The University of Jos, Plateau State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Jos, Plateau
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should have received appropriate training and must have several years of relevant experience in the Police or Armed Forces and Security work; and would have attained the rank of at least Chief Superintendent of Police or its equivalent
- An intelligence or Crime Management background will be an advantage.
- Candidates must be capable of maintaining and developing the necessary security policing arrangement covering both day and night shifts.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with at least ten (10) years cognate experience
Condition of Service
- As applicable in Federal Universities.
- CONTISS 13 – (N1,542,399.00 – N1,915,655.00) per annum
Deadline: 30th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications together with fifteen (15) copies of Curriculum Vitae, indicating the following below:
- Post applied
- Marital status
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience and
- Telephone numbers
Applications should be addressed to:
University of Jos,
- Applicants should send the names of three (3) referees, at least two of whom should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s professional/academic standing and character
- Candidates should request their referees to send the confidential reports direct to the above address.
- Both applications and referees’ reports should reach the Registrar on or before the deadline
- Only short-listed candidates would be invited for interview.