Latest Jobs at Upperlink Limited
Upperlink Limited is an incorporated company whose core areas of specialization are in Internet Applications and Database Management Software Development. The company has developed strategic partnerships with InterSwitch for payment solution integration, Google for GApps for business and education, SAP for the deployment and management of its suite of enterprise solutions, and a host of others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Application Developer
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience working on a development project.
- Experience in application development using JAVA and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in application development using JSF/JSP and/or Oracle ADF.
- Proficiency in database development Oracle 10g/11g.
- Experience in Software development project UNIX and Windows Environments.
- Experience in application development using J2EE, JFC/SWING, EJB 2.0, JDBC, Servlets, HTML, XML, RMI, SOAP.
- Thorough knowledge of J2EE application platform configuration and performance optimization.
Job Title: Angular Developer
- Upperlink is picking up speed and looking to expand its Customer Success team by hiring talented and enthusiastic Angular JS Developers.
- In the cloud, presentation is definitely king. Our customers expect easy-to-use applications that drive down agent handling times, enhance the user experience and integrate seamlessly with their other systems and tools.
- We are looking for an Experienced and Self Motivated Software Developer with at least 2 years experience developing in AngularJS to join our team.
- He/She should possess strong web application development skills with significant Back-end Development experience, creativity, and an affinity for solving complex problems. Must have worked in a team that has previously developed Enterprise Applications.
- Development on multiple devices and multiple browsers, including both mobile and desktop.
- Strong knowledge of web service models.
- High-level responsibilities
- Owns the change request process and may coordinate with other teams as necessary
- Develops and owns list of final enhancements
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience and creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for highly responsive application
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Angular2 (Required)
Should be second nature:
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux/Unix system and administration
- Love for good, clean and testable code
- Very good data structure, software design and OOP experience
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com