Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outsourcing Recruitment Consultant
- We are looking for a competent Recruitment Consultant – Outsourcing to assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their business.
- You will attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate job positions. Creating recruitment strategies and build key relationships with existing clients.
- HND/BSc in any field.
- Proven experience in outsourcing recruitment.
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques.
- Proficient in the use of MS-Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Confident and pleasant personality.
- Overseeing the end-to-end recruitment process for outsourcing briefs and all permanent recruitment roles.
- Identifying clients’ needs, taking briefs and writing high-spec job descriptions to attract top talent.
- Sourcing top candidates and building ever expanding talent pool using traditional as well as innovative methods.
- Manage a team of recruitment officers to deliver on set targets.
- Ensuring candidates are to the highest standards and reflective of client requests.
- Liaising with the documentation and verification teams and other business support units to ensure candidates are effectively deployed.
Deadline: 19th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to: email@example.com Please indicate the job title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.