Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To ensure increase in sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Handling a territory with 30-50 Base stations, 2/3 Spectranet SNS/40-50 Dealers and Key retail outlet.
- Handle a team size of around 10 direct repartees.
- Recruitment of Dealer/Distributors.
- Collection from Dealers & Key retail outlets
- Target vs Achievement Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Direct Sales to SMEs
- Spectranet owned Shop Management-admin/branding.
- Organizing BTL activities to enhance the sales.
- Work on Low fill BTSs
- Performance management
- Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations Maintaining customer relationships
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Mentoring team
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to Regional Sales Manager
- B.Sc/BA in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Proven experience in telecom/ISP/FMCG
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability Problem-solving aptitude
Job Title: Brand Retail Manager
- The Candidate will be responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management..
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on individual work responsibilities and results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Achieves financial objectives as per annual Business Plan; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining Inventories.
- Contributes to pricing policies and sales strategy formulation by reviewing business results & studying trends; determining additional needed sales promotion;.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and In-Store display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios and plans.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and adequate measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment as per uniform store policy across all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating statements and store wise sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel training and capability development procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Sc in any relevant field
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English Language
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
- The Corporate Sales Representative is responsible for creating mutually advantageous relationships with organizations to build and maintain corporate sales accounts.
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Work with the Marketing Dept to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events
- Work with suppliers to secure opportunity buys and availability of products
- Coordinate product logo placement with contractors to meet the client’s specifications
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 – 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Giving attention to Details
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Result Focus
- Accountability & Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- High Energy and Manage Stress
From N150,000 to N200,000 (Gross)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com