Future Construct Limited is an International Building and Civil Engineering Construction Company capable of handling every possible design in Building, Civil Engineering and Allied fields.
Our Company is constantly growing, however our commitment and dedication towards exhibiting high skills in project delivery is continuously renewed to position the company adequately for effective service and project delivery within cost and stipulated time, as well as meeting the client’s request to have value for money or return of investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shipping Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Shipping manager to manage daily shipping and distribution operations.
- The Shipping Manager will be the one to ensure complete orders are shipped and delivered in a timely manner.
- A successful shipping manager is analytical, well organized and excels in communication.
- He must be comfortable with paperwork and information systems and have great knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures.
- The use software to track, check, prioritize and route orders.
- Management of all important documents eg advanced shipping notice, pick slips, bills of lading etc.
- To direct the flow of packages from preparation to shipment.
- Inspect labels, barcodes and other features of completed orders.
- Supervise and lead subordinates and control budget of the shipping department.
- Collaborate with warehouse, purchasing and other managers to optimize processes.
- A proven experience as shipping manager with solid knowledge of logistics procedures.
- Experience in using EDI and preparing shipping documents and computer savvy with excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) with a good understanding of budgeting and reporting.
- Experience in directing and evaluating subordinates with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to details and must be a problem solver.
- High School Diploma.
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Future Construct Limited will be hiring many innovative Civil engineers to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- They will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small scale through to large scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data and carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs and provides advice and resolve creatively any emerging problem.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders and handle over the resulting structures and services for use and to monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- License of professional engineer.
Job Title: Transportation Manager
- Future Construct Limited is hiring for a Transportation Manager to plan and coordinate our daily product shipments.
- To succeed in this role, candidates should have thorough knowledge of supply chain management and an understanding of warehouse procedures, including storing goods, dispatching orders and tracking transportation vehicles.
- Candidates should also be familiar with safety processes and legal regulations.
- Ultimately, candidates will ensure that all shipments are handled quickly, safely and within budget.
- Plan and supervise the shipments from production to the end user.
- Schedule daily and weekly routes.
- Track orders using functional systems.
- Coordinate with Warehouse Workers to ensure proper storage and distribution of products.
- Monitor and report on transportation costs.
- Ensure shipping documents are properly filed.
- Report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles and equipment.
- Research and suggest cost-effective shipping methods.
- Conduct regular safety audits on equipment.
- Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules and completed orders.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and shipping legislation.
- Stay up-to-date with safety regulations
- Proven work experience as a Transportation Manager or Shipping Manager.
- Solid knowledge of supply chain management.
- Experience preparing and tracking orders
- Familiarity with logistics software, like Freightview and 3PLink.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to supervise and train staff.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- High school diploma.
Job Title: Receiving Clerk
- Future Construct Limited is currently recruiting for a responsible Receiving Clerk to receive, inspect and record shipments with raw materials and products.
- As a Receiving Clerk, you will be responsible for unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the orders.
- A receiving clerk must have a great eye for details and basic mathematics skill. They must also have good physical strength to unload shippings as well as the clerical skills to update records and follow up with suppliers.
- The goal is to ensure we receive the correct packages and stock them appropriately.
- To collaborate with procurement of staffs to list expected deliveries.
- Receive shipments and sign paper upon receipt.
- To unload packages from incoming trucks and to inspect contents to ensure they are not damaged.
- To verify packages according to orders and invoices.
- To contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified.
- To assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements.
- To label deliveries and allocate them to their designated destinations.
- To ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries and to maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control.
- Must have a proven experience as a receiving clerk or similar position.
- Should have some experience in operating forklifts.
- Must have a working knowledge of computer programs for entering data and solid understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Also must possess basic mathematics and recording abilities.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Should have a great communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Keen eye for detail and good physical condition.
- Must possess at least a High School Diploma.
Job Title: Purchasing Assistant
- We are in need of a Purchasing Assistant to order supplies and equipment based on our company’s needs.
- Purchasing Assistant responsibilities include finding out new vendors, tracking deliveries and updating records of orders. If you’re familiar with supply chain procedures and know how to create and translate cost analyses, then you are good or the job.
- Ultimately, you will make cost-effective purchases and ensure we maintain a fully stocked inventory.
- Monitoring stock levels and identifying purchasing needs.
- Researching potential vendors.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Updating internal databases with order details.
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Prepare cost analyses.
- Must have work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer or similar role.
- Must possess a great understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Must have a good knowledge of purchasing software and advanced knowledge of MS ExCEL
Job Title: Company Driver
- Future Construct Limited is currently searching for a responsible Delivery Driver who will distribute products on time to our customers.
- You will represent our company in professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- To deliver a wide variety of items to various destinations and through different routes.
- To follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
- To ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints and collect payments.
- To inform customers about new products and services and also to complete logs and reports.
- To follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Must have a proven work experience as a Delivery Driver.
- Must possess valid professional driver’s license.
- Must have ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Should have at least a high school degree.
Deadline:19th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org