ipNX Nigeria Limited is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Specialist
Job ID: 47
Department: Human Capital Management
Function: Performance Management
Reporting to: Executive Director, Corporate Services
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Purpose of the Job
- The purpose of the Performance Management and productivity Specialist is to develop and execute programs and projects to evaluate, measure, and improve employee productivity and performance.
Expected Key Results:
- Monitor performance
- Measure performance against company’s defined competences.
- Knowledge transfer.
- 4 years’ experience in performance management.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Social Science, Arts & Humanities and other related field.
- Sound knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and statutes.
- Best practices relating to employee performance management.
- Knowledge of human resources management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of workforce planning, succession planning and strategic planning.
- Effectively communicating, both orally and written.
- Knowledge of project management principles, tools, and techniques.
- Critical thinking to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and recommend effective solutions.
- Ability to develop and use of work simplification methods and statistical procedures.
- Experience and knowledge in Data Analytics.
Deadline: 30th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online