The Le’Venue group of companies co-actively offer quality real estate solutions that range from primary to advanced needs. It is positioned as a one-stop solutions provider to take advantage of established and emerging opportunities in the global market. We are focused on investment management, property development, real estate consulting and mining & quarrying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Officer
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses.
- Maintain a register of properties managed by the company.
- Maintain a client relationship management systems comprising continuous liaison, feedback and complaints procedures.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Collect rents and all monies due to clients as due and remit same to the company’s account or ensure that cheques are paid into the company’s account.
- Maintain utilities within client’s property and ensure timely repair of faulty machines.
- Maintain general safety and security as well as monitor access to the premises.
- Use performance management tools to monitors achievement and improvement of agreed service levels.
- As Facilities Officer, you will be responsible for managing client’s buildings and ensure that the company’s services meet the needs of building occupants.
- You are accountable for services such as cleaning, security and power supply.
- Manage the overall services provided within the facility.
- Ensure the security of the building by implementing various security measures.
- Responsible for preserving the good condition of facilities.
- Respond to emergency situations involving the facilities.
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for.
- Maintenance of the buildings by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services, when needed.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a university degree, preferably in Real estate management.
- A good knowledge of relevant suppliers
- HSE certification from a reputable professional body
- At least 4 years of cognate experience.
- Possess excellent CRM skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th February, 2018.