Manufacturing company Vacancy for Customer Service Manager
Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited is a specialized Manufacturing company with wide range of products for the Nigerian markets like powder, petroleum jelly, perfumes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- B.Sc or its equivalent in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience as a customer service management officer.
- At least 1-year experience as a customer service manager.
- Sound knowledge of logistics and sales.
- Advanced knowledge of Sales Reporting and Research (Opinion, Survey) techniques.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Hands on experience in Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational skills, process driven and ability to multi-task.
- Efficient worker with strong attention to detail.
- Fast learner to understand the products on offer and the business processes.
- Good knowledge of customer loyalty management.
- Conflict Management and Problem-solving skills.
- Strong Creativity and Innovation skills.
- Creating & managing the database of potential and existing customers
- Ensuring all suspects and prospect details are captured and that these details are maintained as per the sales process.
- Ensuring the implementation of sales process e.g. mailing our promotional materials, follow-up phone calls to prospects etc.
- Contributing ideas to the formulation of customer service and marketing plans
- Creating a playbook for managing the process of giving friendly, helpful and welcoming impression to customers and prospective customers both in person and over the phone.
- Co-ordinate all customer correspondence, either as part of the sales & marketing process, for marketing purposes, or at the request of the relevant HODs,
- Ensure all customer problems are resolved in an efficient manner, often handling the liaison with finance, supply chain and customers.
- Assist with all customer enquiries, in-line with the company’s service offer. This may include delegating the customer inquiry to the most appropriate staff member.
- Contribute towards setting individual objectives and KPIs based on achieving business objectives
- Provide accurate reports on individual performance and activities as requested.
- Contribute towards assessment of individual skills and compilation of training and development plan.
- Comply with all business policies and procedures.
- Contribute towards assessment of office morale and culture.
- Inputting all relevant customer details on Business Register.
- Receiving all new business and performing the tasks of the implementation phase of the sales process e.g. Welcome letter sent to customer.
- Making phone call to customer to confirm implementation is completed as required.
- Implementation of all new business, including Sales follow-ups. This includes contacting suppliers and ensuring business completes on time.
Deadline: 10th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com The Subject of the mail should be “Customer Service Manager”.
Note: Only qualified persons will be contacted for an interview.