Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer Job at Multi-Services Company
Guardian Tactical Spectrum Security Limited is a multi-services company which specialises in Security & Risk Management, Support Services, Training and Private Client Services. Our comprehensive range of services provide a framework for safety and security which enables businesses and individuals to operate with confidence in high-risk locations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer
Location: South-South Region
Qualifications / Key Competencies
- HND/Degree in any relevant field of studies, preferably Security or Maritime related discipline.
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET).
- Security courses (ISPS. SSO (Ship Security Officer), CSO, PFSO or similar)
- First Aid training
- Must have worked in a security or maritime industry for a minimum of 3-5 years.
- Knowledge of Job Description, equipment and information at sea
- Security/operations information gathering sharing and analysis
- Meeting deadlines and report lines
- Clear, accurate & Informative work to the correct destination
- Ability to control and oversee a crisis scenario
- Commitment to the job and achieving successful outcomes
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop others such as crew & SOC.
Deadline: 15th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted.