The Institute of Agribusiness Management, Nigeria (IAMN) is Nigeria’s leading independent institution providing knowledge, innovation and capacity to support the Agricultural industry. Our mission is achieved by helping food and agricultural industries to produce wealth, scale up their businesses profitably and provide professional support for the industry to lean on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Executive
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Application and Database Management
- Ability to research and develop creative content
- Basic experience with social media and website content management
- Ability to multi task effectively under tight budget
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Basic experience in product or service marketing
- Must be based in Ibadan or have a place of abode in Ibadan (Compulsory)
- Ability to travel at short notice
- B.Sc/HND is preferred. Strong preference will be given to creative candidates.
- Responsible for managing membership records and database
- Responsible for developing and delivery of value driven training programs
- Developing and Managing State Chapters of the Association
- Responsible for liasing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders in the industry.
- Responsible for developing content that meets career development needs of members of the association.
- Coordinate and administer client member programs and services.
- Must possess strong ethical values; maintain confidentiality, and the ability to manage the workload for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Developing and Implementing Programs and Strategies to grow membership population
Deadline: 24th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org