Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Make-Up Artist
Employment type: Permanent contract
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such as mascara, sponges, eyebrow shapers, lip liners, brushes, and applicators.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Work on theatrical productions, movie sets, photography shoots, backstage at concerts, or on television shows.
- Apply makeup for big events including weddings, funerals, holidays, and outings.
- Style hair according to makeup.
- Set makeup with hairspray or other setting material.
- Apply touchups as necessary.
- Remove makeup from clothes if some is transferred.
- Use photographs or models for reference when consulting with clients for make-ups.
- Read scripts to ascertain the materials and the look required.
- Sketch designs for future looks.
- Purchase cosmetics and applicators from vendors and negotiate prices.
- Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting.
- Match skin color to color palettes to determine best looks.
- Teach makeup application to clients.
- Suggest skin care routines.
- Fit wigs and hairpieces.
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Wipe off makeup and reapply if client is unsatisfied.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
- Specialist in Make-up with minimum of one year experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates should reside around Yaba, Akoka, Bariga and Shomolu Axis.
Job Title: Business Manager (Male)
- Direct and oversee an organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management.
- The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Prepare reporting as needed
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Applicant should reside around Lekki, VI, Ikoyi and Ajah Axis.
Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
- Build Relationships
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Develop Budget
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicant should reside around Lekki, VI, Ikoyi and Ajah Axis.