Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA) Recruitment for Online Marketing Officer
Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA) is an independent not-for-profit, self-regulatory and self-governing organization founded on March 23, 2005 as a stakeholder-led organization, charged with the responsibility of managing the “.ng” country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) name space in the public interest of Nigerians and global internet community.
The Association seeks energetic and self-motivated personnel to fill the vacant position below within the organization:
Job Title: Online Marketing Officer
- Have passion for marketing and technology and should have skills for digital marketing and the Internet
- Must be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce NiRA’s marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience as marketing officer or customer service or similar role
- Understanding of social media and web analytics
- Social Media Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Good use of initiative, Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Technical know-how
- Bachelor degree in Sciences – B.Sc, minimum 2:2
Reporting to the Head, Business Development, whilst working with a team of staff on diverse projects, the Online Marketing Officer will be primarily responsible for:
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- As approved, Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Ability to organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and as directed oversee distribution
- Prepare draft online newsletters and promotional emails and organize for their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and bring up ideas to keep strategies up-to-date
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Business Development Unit and Chief Operating Officer.
Deadline: 16th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to:firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com