Office Assistant Job at Timekeepers International Limited
Timekeepers International Limited (Timekeepers) is a limited liability company and was registered in Nigeria in the year 2009.
Born with many years of experience, it was set up with the aim of importing watches, jewelry and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria and then the West African Sub-region.
We are recruitinng to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- General Cleaning and taking care of office environments and ensuring its tidiness
- Fuel purchase for generators
- Assisting with bank transactions and errands, submission of documents,
- Packing of stock for outlets
- Delivery of stock to Lagos branches
- OND qualification
- SSCE + Over 2 Years Experience.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels
- ABC cargo deliveries stores outside Lagos
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs;
- Delivery for Ecommerce purchases to Lagos and Outside
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items
- Restocking stationaries and toiletries
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Tax & Pension Payments
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Recharging electricity
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time by GM and other members of Staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org