TopYouGo is a full service Digital Marketing agency providing a wide range of Digital Marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and other cities in Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilise a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- An Office Assistant is required to work with our dynamic team in the Lagos office. The ideal candidate will have an experience working as an assistant in an office environment
- The successful Office Assistant will be involved in the day to day cleaning, maintenance and arrangement of the office space and its equipment.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Set up, break down, organize and maintain the meeting room and Studio
- Able to run errands for staffs and clients
- Covers reception on adhoc basis
- Answers customer questions and direct them to the appropriate office
- Performs additional duties when required
- Assist in proper arrangements for all company events, meetings, luncheons, meeting space and Studio
- Assist in proper cleaning and maintenance of the office space and office equipment
- Purchase supplies for all office/ executive needs
- Ability to clean well with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to speak and write English
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills (scheduling appointments and updating calendars)
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Humble and honest with excellent customer service skills
- A passion for photography, fashion and social media
- Salary (15K – 20K) – 37.5 hours per week.
Deadline: 23rd March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com for immediate consideration.