Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri invites applications from suitably qualified Companies/Firms for the position below:
Job Title: Auctioneer
Location: Owerri, Imo
- The Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri wishes to engage the services of a suitable qualified Auctioneer as the polytechnic Auctioneer following the expiration of the tenure of the current polytechnic Auctioneer.
- This advertisement therefore invites for the expression of interest of reputable firm/companies for engagement is the polytechnic Auctioneer for a period of 3 (Three) years.
- Valid Certificate of Registration/incorporation
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate
- Valid Auctioneer’s License.
- Evidence of NNA Registration
- Evidence of past Auction Sales in similar establishments.
Verification of Claims in Qualification Documents
- Please note that the Federal Polytechnic Nekede will on its own, verify the claims made in the qualification documents.
- Companies/Firms will be disqualified for providing false information.
Pre-Qualification and Tender Fees
Vendors are to pay a non-refundable processing fee of N 10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only for qualification documents at our “Treasury Single Account (TSA)” through RFMITA into: 0140468461017.
Deadline: 28th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Companies/Firms should submit their enveloped documents and addressed to:
Federal Polytechnic, Nekede,
Note: Companies/Firms are expected to adhere strictly to ALL instructions as non-compliance may constitute a ground for disqualification.