eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is home to the world’s premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories with media networks reaching approximately 700 million global subscribers.
They currently have an opening for a suitable and qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager – Media
- To uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns, also responsible for generating strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Work closely with licensing, TV sales, production and Home Entertainments teams to drive revenues and profits.
- Devising Brand Marketing Plans, working across all aspects of the business including TV, Licensing, Digital and Consumer Products.
- Creation and management of brand objectives, budgets and deliverables.
- Acting as Brand Guardian for your programes to ensure all communications are within brand guidelines.
- Presenting Brand plans to both internal and external stakeholders including licensees, agents and retailers.
- Briefing and creation of Brand Assets.
- Regular analysis of brand performance and key trends.
- Identify commercial opportunities and collate feedback from TV sales and licensing sales teams.
- Work collaboratively with external production resources to develop and coordinate effectively developing and managing the roll out of brand strategies and trade and marketing plans for the brands.
- Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a postgraduate, preferably in Marketing, Media and Communication
- Must have at least 5 years experience consumer marketing experience and ideally have worked with kids and family brands.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in the media space.
- Management experience within a broadcasting / media company or digital / creative agency, ideally gained with an international brand.
- Exceptional communication skills, the ability to adapt communication styles and high impact presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel throughout Africa and International markets.
- Strong commercial acumen and budget management skills as well as ability to consolidate information to a succinct level
- A genuine passion for Children and family brands is a must.
- Strong affinity with marketing through Digital/Social Media.
- Proficient Microsoft office skills.
- High levels of organisation, with strong planning skills and the ability to prioritize a large workload according to changing business requirements.
- Must be organised and have the ability to work across times zones
- Must be able to work under continual deadline constraints.
- The purpose of the role is to structure and deliver all high-end, modern aesthetic presentations, for both internal and external clients, as per expected creativity and quality standards
- The role entails generating ideas for our clients challenges and objectives
- This will entails applying the organizations brand across all presentations, new business materials, thought leadership content, case stories, idea creation, website and email programs
- The role is that of being the architect behind how the organization presents and visualizes itself to the world, designing icons, graphics, charts and keeping everything on brand.
- Work closely with the management team in shaping high-impact (on brand) presentations for new business, client presentations and speeches
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, contribute to the generation of ideas to solve client objectives for content creation and eventing
- Managing the organizations presentation system
- Support the commercial team on all pitch meetings to create collateral which communicates the organisations Africa capabilities and creates value for clients
- Creating new design elements (icons, charts, slides) as part of a design library
- Assembling and fine-tuning final presentations
- Adapting your work for digital and print platforms
- Ability to concept the look and feel of a presentation from scratch, create templates, and even work within existing templates as needed
- Ability to design and create a wide range of elements for presentations including logos, illustrations, graphs, infographics, charts, HTML layouts and other artwork that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a Postgraduate Degree, preferably in Marketing, Media and Communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design-oriented discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with strong design, art direction and Creative Suite skills (with a portfolio to prove it)
- PowerPoint and Keynote expertise
- In addition to PowerPoint, skill proficiency of Creative Suite (Keynote, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) editing video is required
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities and strict deadlines
- Must possess a “can do” attitude and be willing to hit tight deadlines.
- Agency experience as well as a portfolio that features strong work in the entertainment, lifestyle, and sports industries
- Mastery of presentation applications (Google Slides, Keynote and PowerPoint)
- Visual problem solver with an ability to translate the abstract or wordy into the amazing.
- Proven ability to create flexible design systems
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work, confidentiality
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Hands-on experience of designing templates and layouts, as well as being able to follow strict brand guidelines.
Reports Into: The Senior Director of Marketing & Digital Media Africa and a dotted line into the Country Manager Nigeria.
Direct Reports: Local Brand, Marketing, Digital Managers & Coordinators
- The purpose of the role is to assume responsibility for all marketing initiatives associated with our Brands and executing Communications activities in support of the business objectives in Africa, including internal communications and consumer publicity for properties, events and brands.
- The Senior Marketing Manager aims to build the brand and businesses across the continent. This involves developing and implementing trade, affiliate and consumer marketing strategies to build brand awareness, drive ratings, and support distribution and advertising sales revenue targets.
- The role works closely with Programming, Production, Digital and Sales teams, to use initiatives and assets to drive tune in and brand awareness by ensuring clients and consumers receive the best pre and post service in the industry. They will also be required to identify and install brand related partnerships that expand the footprint (awareness, engagement, commercial potential) and thus drive the business.
- Formulate Brands Marketing Strategies and Plans
- Manage and Lead the Marketing and digital team
- Manage the budget
- Bartering Deals – Ensuring we have barter deals in key markets and are used to their full potential
- Working with the Commercial, Programming and Marketing teams to successfully implementation events
- Create strong relationships with external promoters, media partners and sponsors in delivering events
- Creation and maintaining an up-to-date Marketing events calendar – working with all AM group on a regular basis
- Working on cross-functional marketing projects in conjunction with the sales and programming to make marketing revenue target
- Merchandise and Branding materials – creation and sourcing of merchandise / branding materials with in allocated budget
- Pan African Events – Responsibility for leveraging events on a local level and ensuring AM group are fully updated on all details
- Building relationships with the Pan-African teams and being first point of contact for the emerging markets group
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with a postgraduate preferred in Marketing, Media, Communication and Marketing
- Skills: Strategic and commercial development of market leading brands, in-depth understanding of advertising sales process including, planning and traffic, as well as extensive experience in commercial modelling
- Management: Managing teams to measurable commercial success, encourage and support the production of exceptional creative content
- Communication: Exceptional communication skills, the ability to adapt communication styles and high impact presentation skills
- Travel: Willingness to travel throughout Africa and International markets
- Relationships and Team Building: Ability to develop good working relationships internally and externally
- Budgets and Reporting: Strong commercial acumen and budget management skills as well as ability to consolidate information to a succinct level
- Minimum of five years’ relevant professional experience in Brand or Project Management within a broadcasting / media company or digital / creative agency, ideally gained with an international brand.
- Solid eventing and media production experience.
- Strong affinity with Marketing through Digital/Social Media. Proficient Microsoft office skills.
Deadline: 23rd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org