FlexEdge is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below for a business consulting firm:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Skills / Competence Requirements
- Excellent Relationship management skills
- Strong Sales, Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great Networking and social skills
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Team working skills
- Great attention to detail
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Business Administration, Arts or Social Sciences
- Possess sound knowledge in the use of computer applications and internet surfing.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be excellent in written and spoken English.
- Must possess 2-3 years experience in business strategy and development.
- Must be within the ages of 24-30 years.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events and news.
- Initiate business strategies and ideas for business advancement.
- Explore and follow up new business opportunities, set up meetings, plan, prepare -presentations and close business deals.
- Communicate services to the general public, prospective clients and maintain relations with existing clients through online and offline media channels.
- Maintain effective tracking and feedback system from business enquiries to briefs, to processing, completion and release stage.
- Maintain accurate expatriates, clients and staff details, updating them periodically and -keeping track of document expiry and renewal dates.
- Manage in-house and outsourced staff to ensure efficiency and professional performance at all times.
- Recommend promotional activations, events and business exhibitions with huge potentials for business opportunities.
Deadline: 15th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted