FlexEdge is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Promoter (Mobile Phone Devices)
Location: Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Edo, Rivers, Ondo, Oyo, Lagos
- Represent the Brand, Partner and stakeholders with utmost professionalism
- Keeping track of new developments in the stores that will help to aid sales of products at the different outlets of deployment
- Ensure effective feedback – Inform Supervisor of new developments in the market environment
- Ensure physical outlook of work space, fixtures and promotional items at deployed locations
- Ensure exceptional cleanliness and orderliness of displayed phone products and Demo product area
- Ensure effective and proper display of products and price guides for consistency
- Manage product availability by ensuring there is no stock out of range of products – Ensure nonexistence of stock out situations on mobile device
- Ensure sellout of brand mobile devices – Prospect walk in customers and close sales
- Ensures effective customer engagement.
- Ensure product education and demonstration to prospects to aid sales
- Ensure timely complaint resolution
- Monitor products to ensure authentic products are sold from the reseller stores
- Daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting and Product tracking
- Timely competition analysis reporting
- Ensure brand and product visibility in outlets deployed.
- First Degree in Social Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Brand Promoter /Merchandiser role
- Experience in mobile phone merchandising /sale is a great advantage
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft suite – MS Excel and MS Word.
Skills / Competence Requirements:
- Excellent customer engagement with ability to prospect and close sales.
- Very amiable personality.
- Willingness to work on weekends where applicable.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills to build useful customer relationships.
- Proactive and creative approach to problem solving.
- Smart, intelligent with eyes for details.
- Personal organization, High level of Integrity and self-discipline.
- Exceptionally clean and orderly.
- A good understanding of what motivates customers to purchase products.
- The ability to achieve results while remaining calm under pressure.
- High Energy level.
Deadline: 23rd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position and location as the subject of the mail. Example “Brand Promoter – Abuja”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.