Pipe Service Design Engineer Vacancy in a Building Services Company
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited, we are a building services company,
passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pipe Service Design Engineer
- Develop and present technical as well as marketing presentations associated with power plant layout plus piping design.
- Support development of designers and engineers in industry area requirements as well as practices.
- Plan, arrange and schedule work activities for piping team.
- Identify, evaluate and resolve problems.
- Review vendor drawings for information related to commercial facilities design.
- Provide commissioning and construction support with irregular site visits.
- Perform effectively with vendors, clients, management and varied team members.
- Report administratively to design department manager.
- Supervise and administer responsibility over large group of designers and engineers.
- Head responsibility to ensure effective utilization of engineering staff and technical quality.
- Conduct calculations and evaluate design of industrial facilities.
- Prepare work plus instructions to designers involved in mechanical plus piping design package.
- Discuss all pertinent problems encountered during design stage.
- Ensure to openly communicate with various departments and stakeholders.
- Develop detailed material plus purchase parameters for piping and fittings.
- Carry out responsibility for piping layout, stress analysis, piping procurement activities and hanger design.
- Carry out responsibility to prepare piping bulk quantity forecasts for proposals.
- Conduct piping design analysis and guide others to application of nuclear codes and standards along with licensing requirements.
- Provide technical supervision and support trainee engineers as well as designers in piping evaluation and design.
- B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years requisite experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Piping Engineering, Piping services and Relevant software.
- Observational skill
- Verbal and oral Communication skill
- Drafting skill
- Analytical skill
- Project Management skill.
Deadline: 15th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only successful candidates whose skill set marches our requirement will be contacted.