Program Delivery Team Manager Job at eHealth Africa (eHA)
eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Delivery Team Manager
Summary of Job
- We are looking for an exceptional Program Delivery Team Manager who will lead the management and coordination of all aspects of a diverse portfolio of 20-30 active short and long-term projects, including planning, organizing, staffing, and monitoring of program activities.
- The Program Delivery Team Manager will have the opportunity to support the work of frontline workers and become an expert on eHealth Africa unique products and technologies.
- The position is based in eHealth Africa headquarters office in Kano, Nigeria with opportunities for travel to eHealth Africa’s offices in Sierra Leone and Liberia for project work.
- A minimum of ten years of project management experience within private or non-profit sectors. Experience working in international development, global public health, and donor funding settings is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree, Prince 2 or PMP is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and successfully achieve objectives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, communication and meeting facilitation skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the discovery, development, and drive execution of high priority strategic business initiatives and programs across the organization.
- Serve as a resource and lead for a portfolio of 20-30 short and long term projects focusing on lab management, vaccine delivery, research, value chain of biofortified crops, and others.
- Work directly with organization leadership, provide leadership to project planning to define scope and objectives of programs and utilize strong project management skills, stakeholder management experience, networking, and communication skills
- Lead the team of up to 30 people comprising of program and project managers, assistant project managers and coordinators.
- Develop and maintain an up to date work plan for project implementation to effectively manage project progress and ensure timely completion of project deliverables, adhering to project timeline and budget.
- Oversee the contractual requirements and financial management for programs. Ensure budgets are tracked against contract milestones.
- Track key performance indicators and create reports and presentations to be delivered to funding agencies and all relevant stakeholders.
- Serve as a resource to project managers for all inquiries, and issues resolutions for project management, contract budget and remediation, and regulatory document preparation.
- Establish relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and enhance processes, leverage existing content and materials, identify interdependencies and common issues, and share leading practices across initiatives.
- Supervise, mentor, and build the capacity of assigned Project Management staff.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online