Program Officer/Executive Vacancy at STEAM Empowerment Foundation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer/Executive
- A Program Officer is a part of non profit organizations, it oversees program development, seek grants, proposals, manage projects and oversee budgets.
- B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Fluency in a second language
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Strong understanding of financial management concepts
- 2-3 years experience working with an NGO
- A successful Program Officer will display strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Should be outgoing individuals who are comfortable working in a team-oriented setting and possess the ability to work with a diverse group of people
- They should be analytical multi-taskers who consistently meet deadlines and adapt well to change over the scope of a project or program.
- Understanding organizational goals and objectives and creating programs that adhere to these guidelines
- Implementing programs and projects to help organizations meet goals and objectives
- Apply project management knowledge regarding development, staffing, budgeting and scheduling
- Researching grant proposals and funding opportunities
- Developing relationships with various community, governmental and other nonprofit organizations to raise funds and awareness and build resources.
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org