Raociss Global Vacancies for Graduate Logistic Officers
The Raociss Global is into business development management with vast experience in the sectors in west Africa. Due to the restructuring of the Organization, The services of a vibrant graduate is needed to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Logistic Officer
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, industrial engineering or logistics.
- Master’s degree in business administration.
- Experience working in a supply chain or logistics department.
- Certification in Business Administration.
- Experience working in an accounting or finance department.
- Experience working in a supervisory role.
- Time is spent primarily in climate controlled offices in close proximity to business.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Displays effective organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrates strong active listening and reading comprehension skills.
- Has exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Possesses strong negotiation and persuasion abilities.
- Has the ability to be an effective manager and leader.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of computer systems and programs relevant to the industry.
- Exhibits good customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors the various supply chain performance measurement systems and looks for ways to make improvements.
- Creates and updates policies and procedures for all logistics activities with a special eye on safety.
- Maintains a plethora of records and reports such as process documentation, customer service logs and safety records.
- Ensures that specific customer requirements are met including special internal reports and customized transportation metrics.
- Assists in the selection of carriers based on qualifications and performance evaluations.
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations regarding logistics and makes sure carriers are also in compliance.
- Directs distribution center operations and stays within the fiscal year budget.
- Negotiates transportation services and rates with various carriers.
- Improves supply chain efficiency and sustainability by negotiating with suppliers and customers.
- Analyzes the financial impact of proposed changes to the operations of the logistics department.
Deadline: 2nd April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application open to Lagos and Ogun State candidates.