Mayconcept Solutions is a leading Digital Marketing Firm that has set up itself in the region of building online arrangements that drives business achievement and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- Manages employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the 5elephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reporting skills,
- Maintaining Employee Files skills,
- Dependability skills,
- Organization skills,
- Scheduling skills,
- Confidentiality skills,
- Teamwork skills,
- Microsoft Office Skills.
From N40,000 monthly.
Job Title: Business Developer
- Promote business development opportunities in Nigeria
- Act as Sales, Business development & marketing representative for existing key accounts.
- Organize, manage and develop contacts, accounts, leads, and opportunities.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts that are aligned with the industry’s revenue targets.
- Meet new and existing clients as necessary, performing demonstrations of software that is specifically marketed to meet the client’s business needs.
- Attend industry trade shows as required.
- Be familiar with pricing and which product and service to market to which customer.
- Develop sales strategies and, using a CRM, track the progress of the sales stages and report on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with internal and external clients to ensure smooth process of a project, liaising with both to manage issues and contacting senior management in exceptional situations.
- Any other duties, tasks and responsibilities consistent with the role.
Experience and Qualifications
- Sound experience in marketing and business administration.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant technical disciplines.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills essential as you will interact with clients, senior management, the Board, overseas and other consultants, business associates and varying levels of technical and managerial staff across Nigeria.
- Extensive commercial “solutions” and negotiating skills
- Self-starter self-disciplined and target focussed but able to work in a team matrix environment.
- Demonstrates drive, passion, and flexibility.
From N40,000 monthly.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th February, 2018.