American Tower (NYSE: AMT) is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. Our global portfolio includes approximately 149,000 sites and is experiencing steady growth. In addition to leasing space on towers, we provide customized collocation solutions throughout in-building systems, outdoor distributed antenna systems and other right-of-way options, managed rooftops and services that speed network deployment. ATC Nigeria is a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager Power, Technology & Support
The Senior Manager Power, Technology & Support is responsible for energy and power efficiency programs and also to implement energy efficiency strategies. He or She will ensure that overall cost efficiency (Power and Fuel) and network availability increases with general refurbishment and developmental projects within the allocated budgets. The role will be responsible for:
- Reducing utilities operational and capital cost to the business through evaluation and certification of new utility technology.
- Reducing power related faults in the entire network due to poor/lack of energy planning.
- Supporting the development of ATC Site Build Specifications.
- Create and compile site and power audit templates. Supervise and manage field teams responsible for the site and power audits, power efficiency projects and/or general refurbishment.
- Responsible for the analysis and verification of site and power audit reports received from field teams and use recommendations based on data received from audits to improve power efficiencies across ATC Nigeria network.
- Responsible for refurbishment of energy solutions to phase out obsolete systems for reducing power and fuel cost and providing detailed AC/DC Power Upgrade designs and solutions to support customer requirements.
- Implement energy optimization and utility strategies.
- Develop, coordinate and administer goals, objectives and procedures for providing effective and efficient energy services solutions for the business.
- Research and prepare technical and administrative reports.
- Presentations to the stakeholders on any new technology or technologies.
- Design technical recommendations for colocation tenants and provide support on colocation power requirements.
- Supervise comprehensive power audit to ensure adequate capacity on all power infrastructures such as (DG’s, Rectifiers, BB, etc.) for prospective colocation tenants and upgrades for existing partners.
- Develop processes to continuously track power efficiencies on all sites and reduce overall generator run hours.
- Conduct Techno-economic feasibility studies for new solutions and drive implementation of agreed upon solutions.
- Implement ATC Design specifications and standardize accordingly across the country.
Recruit, develop and retain staff, partnering with Human Resources. This includes on-boarding and orientation for new hires in the below category:
- Power Solution Specialist
- Opex Optimization Specialist
- Utility Efficiency Specialist
- Site Remote Monitoring Specialist
- Supervise and manage their performance and growth within the organization.
- Proactively identify and resolve personnel issues in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Provide disciplined performance management for the team. Define and communicate annual goals, perform formal and informal performance reviews and ensure changes and updates are communicated in a timely and professional manner.
- Create strong collaborative team environment.
Job Title: Key Account Director
- The Key Account Director would be responsible for overseeing Key Account Managers to ensure drive in revenue growth and relationship with the designated accounts
- This position would be responsible for recommending Sales and Marketing strategy, implement marketing plan, recommend new products, packaging, pricing models, manage overall customer satisfactions from the designated customers
- This position works closely with the Chief Commercial Officer in meeting the ATC Nigeria new business budget
- The position would develop proposals, recommend innovative solutions, meet customer requirements and expand the revenue base.
- Engage with Mobile Network Operations(MNO) organization from operating level to the key decision makers and influencers.
- Provide leadership and direction to Key Account Managers
- Advocate on behalf of the customer with internal ATC Nigeria staff including the Head of Sales, Operations, Legal, Engineering and Project Management Personnel.
- Develop sales propositions and new products/models generating incremental revenues
- Provide accurate and timely new business forecasting.
- Implementation of the Sales and Marketing strategy for ATC Nigeria.
- Deep dive analysis on customer proposals and product modelling.
- Drive new business revenue and manage the renewal of existing business through developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Mentor, manage and train sales and product professionals in team.
- Provide accurate and concise reports and data to the Head of Sales, and others inside and outside the organization
- Develop and retain staff, partnering with Head of Sales and Human Resources.
- Provide disciplined performance management for team. Communicate annual goals, perform formal and informal performance reviews, and ensure changes and updates are communicated in a timely and professional manner.
- Create strong collaborative team environment.
- Supervise, motivate and manage the performance of specific Key Account Manager(s)
- Proactively identify and resolve personnel issues in conjunction with Human Resources
- Wireless infrastructure product design and price modelling.