Recruitment for Intern at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria (MGIC)
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria (MGIC) is a non-profit affiliate of UMB with a mission to administratively support international operations of UMB Principal Investigators. Our purpose is to provide the administrative infrastructure for sizable and sustained operations outside of the U.S.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Informatics Program Intern
- The Internship program would consist of young graduates or undergraduates who have some form software development skills or have shown reasonable interest in software development.
To participate in the Internship program interns would be expected to:
- Develop and demonstrate at least a simple application hello world application in C#.net, Java, PHP, Python or any of the major programming.
- Have a basic understanding of what software development
- Explain Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Execute full life-cycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- The internship program would run for a time frame of 3 months to 1 year per participant
- This program is designed to give you hands-on experience with various tool and programming languages in the field of software development, as well as provide experience developing applications in co-operate environment while working on live products
Deadline: 14th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online