Stresert Services Limited – Our client has different restaurant outlets; they provide outdoor catering services to corporate organizations as well as individuals for diverse events.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer (Restaurant & Catering Services)
Location: Lagos (proximity to work is desired)
- To identify existing and potential sources of business and to maximize business; drive revenue and commercial growth across the organization; manage and drive the growth strategy of the sales division of the organization, increasing efficiencies and improving the marketing and sales process.
Qualification and Experience
- Educational Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Marketing or relevant Social Sciences.
- Relevant Working Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in the Food/hospitality/industrial catering industry.
- Interpersonal Communication: Ability to talk to all people within all levels of the society to translate into financial gains for the company.
- Good writing Ability: Able to write attractive and persuasive proposals that translate into profit for the Company
- Analytical Knowledge: Ability to do a lot of research born analysis to determine what our market audience wants and deliver it seamlessly; ability to conducts client interviews and entertains clients for feedback and input to new products and services.
- Creativity: Recognize the need for new and modified approaches; always thinking of a new way to do things differently to improve the organization’s bottom line.
- Negotiation and Influencing Skill: Promote your ideas persuasively, in a way to overcome resistance in other to engage clients and influence them to make them feel special.
- Liaise and network with the purpose of engaging a prospective client and increase the organization’s bottom line.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through physical visit, cold calling, networking and through the use of social media platforms.
- Target key accounts potential for the company; implements all sales action as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication drive.
- Sells the organizations services by establishing contact and develop relationships with prospects; recommending event solutions.
- Identify service line improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Acquire and develop new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Follow up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports the operational aspects of business booked.
- Other responsibilities assigned by line manager.
Salary & other benefits
- Guaranteed monthly salary is N30, 000 (Diploma) & N40, 000 (Degree)
- Commission on every sales engagement.
- Daily lunch
- Transport + airtime
Deadline: 5th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s (highlighting past similar roles) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘RCS4-MKT’ as subject of mail.
Note: Qualified applicants will be invited for interviews.