Recruitment & Visa Counselor (MIS-RVC) Jobs at MCIS International – Ibadan, Oyo & Ilesha, Osun
MCIS International Services is an Incorporated Company. MCIS International Services is one of the pioneers of International Education consultants and advisors in Nigeria for overseas Universities and Colleges with a record of credibility, stability, and integrity. It is an organization well coordinated by mentors on the educational development, Counseling and versatility on various Visa guidance and futuristic plan of applicants across different Countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment & Visa Counselor (MIS-RVC)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo & Ilesha, Osun
- Marketing on International Student – Recruitment & Visa Counselor (MIS-RVC).
- Age requirement: 18 years – 28 Years. (Only 18 – 28 Years of Age will be considered) If you are above 28 years, please don`t apply.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in use of Computer and Microsoft Office suite – essential.
- Knowledge of Sales/Marketing and Student Recruitment practices – essential.
- Excellent organizational skills – essential.
- Good report writing and analytical skills – essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential.
- Knowledge of basic finance management and budgeting processes – essential.
- Offline & Online Digital Marketing on International Student Recruitment for Overseas Institutions.
- Follow-up on clients.
- Proper and innovative ways on how to utilise Social Media platform for Business/revenue purposes.
- Ensure allocated revenue targets and visa targets for individual and branch are achieved.
- Strategize and successfully execute marketing activities at all levels (including educational expo).
- Be Ready to move around (travel) intra state and travel on inter-state & outside the country for business purposes.
Job Interview Location
- The Job interview will take place in Oyo State (Ibadan). If you cannot come for the interview, please don’t apply.
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Dont submit your CV after the above date.