Retail Development Manager Vacancy at Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited
FEMACK Food Processing founded in 2006 is a name entirely synonymous with quality and is highly committed to maintaining its moral beliefs. The company supplies an ample amount of coconut milk and other beverages to the public.
The business is known for the high quality biscuits, chewing gum, and toffees it manufactures under the FEMACKFOODS groups well known products include malted milk, robot gum, drops, gels, jellies, nectars, and juices made from coconut; rice milk cereal drinks; flavored fruit juices; and sauces and seasonings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Development Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of B.Sc in a relevant field, M.Sc is an added advantage and
- Should not be more than 35 years old by June 30th, 2018.
The right candidate must:
- Have good communication skills-written and verbal.
- Have good IT skills.
- Be geographically mobile.
- Have high degree of integrity.
- Have good inter personal skills.
- Be healthy and physically fit.
- Be experienced driver with valid license.
- Digital Marketing Skills.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure achievement of DAVP sales drivers for the territory.
- Work with ASM and Training Department and HR to build personal sales capability.
- Ensure sales out of distributors/market share growth is achieved via monitoring and excellent execution of promotions.
- Ensure promotional activity is in the right outlets and well managed. Has to keep and update a database of outlets within the territory.
- Responsible for ensuring the retail redistribution standards are adhered to by distributors and VSR’s routes, inclusion of new outlets.
- Manage Recommended Price Compliance in outlets.
- Ensure effective customer/business development to counter competitive activities in the retail territory.
- Has accountability for POS materials deployed in retail outlet within the sales territory.
Deadline: 9th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating the position applying for as the subject of the email.