Lily Homes Limited is a real estate company birthday out of need to define the future in real estate in Nigeria and Africa, by providing quality and affordable homes to our client. We are a formidable real estate development company in the business of providing high quality and affordable homes to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- If you are great at building a business, not just trying to make sales, we would love to chat with you.
Skills and Qualifications
- Interested candidate Must have a Degree/HND in any field
- Must have a personal network of contacts.
- Must be stylish in dressing.
- Must be experienced in the real estate sector.
- Must be proactive and diligent in service.
- Must be professional in dressing, have a good content development skill and ability to take proactive steps.
- Experience in the real estate, insurance and banking sector is an added advantage
- Must be ready to work under pressure, drive sales and meet weekly/monthly sales target.
- Must have a strong leadership culture and deep sense of creativity.
- Must be a team player and well as a team leader.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing and sales.
- Must be goal oriented and self-motivated.
- To understand the products and services, and to communicate them effectively
- Develop, establish and maintain market strategies to meet organizational objectives
- To improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities, and refine and improve product packaging, and to implement the best market-penetrating strategy
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- To develop field sales action plans and meet monthly targets
- Assist, build and maintain effective client relationship
- Source and respond to request for proposals.
- Generate sales lead and close sales.
- To work with the marketing team to ensure that all marketing goals, campaigns and strategies are all aligned with the sales strategy
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, telephone calls exploring specific needs, and anticipating new opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com Using “Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.
- CV’s must be saved with your name and position applied for.
- All Entries not properly sent will be rejected
- For more enquires about the job role please call 08091639555.