Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a multinational Manufacturing Company with head office in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Manager
Job Ref: M14
Purpose of the Role
- Effectively manage Sales Operations expenses to ensure delivery of internal gross margin goals.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team and recruitment in accomplishing company goals.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and the Pricing Analysts to address contract issues or concerns and to ensure timeliness of contract review.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of core products via successful completion of required sales training program, and utilize this knowledge to successfully lead Sales Support operations.
- Analyze performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop the Sales Support team.
- Approve expenses and manage profitability reporting as it relates to field metrics.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within outlets and makes proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Complete sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Build direct relationship with Channel Partner (CP) and monitor operational excellence
- Ensure Channel Partner compliance with the organization’s requirements (e.g. making sure that CP exclusively sells the company’s product)
- Record CP performance against pre-determined KPIs (Organization’s truck CICO).
5-7million per annum.
Deadline: 25th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using M14 as subject of the mail.