Etyres.ng – Nigerians preferred online tyre store that responds to your need by just a click. We believe that important decisions on tyre purchases should be made in the comfort of your private space, without unnecessary fear of being cheated, or shortchanged with a fake and inferior product. We aim to give our customers peace and confidence during and after their tyre purchase.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Counter Sales Representative
- We seeks the services of dynamic counter sales representatives to join their ever-growing sales team.
- We are looking for dynamic and passionate tyre sales representatives for our tyre hubs located at petrol stations in Lagos.
- You will be based in the tyre sales outlets and service a large existing client base as well as marketing for new additional business.
- You will work from our tyre hubs located at petrol stations and be responsible to create awareness, generate leads and make sales for our products from our tyre hubs to clients that frequent the station to make fuel purchases.
- The role will involve working from Monday to Saturday.
- Minimum qualification is an Ordinary National Diploma(OND) qualification. SSCE certificate holders can also apply.
- Good command of the English Language
- Basic knowledge of tyre products
- 1-year Sales experience
- Ability to sell on the spot and attract new business
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to achieve set sales targets
- Relationship builder
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to engage with potential clients and customers
- Flexible and able to work extended hours
- Candidate should preferably reside around Ketu and Ikoyi axis.
- Planning and delivering monthly, weekly and daily sales targets.
- Maintaining good customer relationships
- Marketing for new business
- Increasing volume sales
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Ensuring sales targets are achieved
- Providing product knowledge and application advice as required
Salary is NGN30,000 per month. Also, you will receive a commission with other additional incentives for high achievers.
Deadline: 28th February 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV’s to: email@example.com Kindly indicate your telephone contacts, names and contacts of two referees, one of which should be a family member.