At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Business Development Officer (Digital /Retail Payment Device)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Reporting to: the Head of Business Development &Sales
- The Sales/Business Development Officer is responsible for generating and securing new revenue for Access Solutions Ltd, as well as seeking out new clients & businesses within the payments channels and digital devices.
- The role ensures an excellent client experience at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure a smooth transition of accounts into the business.
- Achieve sales targets by developing new business and potential clients within the territory.
Good Performance Defined:
- Agreed revenue targets are met within defined time frames.
- Ensure contracts are put in place for customers.
- Take solutions and consultative sell approach to ensure clients’ needs are accurately met.
- A structured plan created and followed through to the achievement of targets.
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
- Undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meets call targets as set by management.
- Good Performance Defined: Call targets met.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, ensuring that number of meetings meets targets as set by management.
- Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth.
- Attendance at industry related meetings/events and/or seminars.
- Report on sales, activity, and performance.
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as Access Solutions Ltdl policies.
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings/events and seminars. Provide feedback to Head of Sales.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Proactive and responsive to clients and prospective clients.
- Deliver an outstanding sales process and sales support to clients.
- Proactively develop and improve processes to service clients.
- Transition new clients smoothly and successfully to the sales management team at all times.
- Determine an efficient communication procedure to alerting sales management teams of issues that impact client delivery or service.
- Fosters good teamwork. Strength of working relationship with the team. Works in a collaborative way with the team.
- Increased understanding of clients and their requirements and what makes our service valuable.
- B.Sc/HND in any related disciplines.
- 3+ years, with the knowledge of the sales of ICT products and services.
- Industry experience: Knowledge of the market, competitor behavior, and strategy.
- Ability to Market ICT digital products, Payments Channels and Devices
- Experience in marketing ICT products, with core interest in marketing payments products and channels, Ability to understand basic technical needs requirement of clients /prospect
- Experience in a B2B sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving and succeeding sales targets; proven ability in targeting new business opportunities; a confident negotiator with proven ability to close the deal; a positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Ability to generate ideas and solutions; self-motivated and results driven; excellent relationship management skills; team player; innovative; a genuine interest in news and current affairs; excellent organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive determined business hunter.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence.
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
Deadline: 5th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title and Current Location” as the subject of their mail.
Note: This is an Abuja based job. Resident in Abuja is an added advantage.