CDIT is a software development company and we develop custom-based business applications for customers to meet their requirement and business function.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- We are looking for a Software Developer/Engineer in Nigeria. This is a full time permanent position with opportunities for continued technical, business and leadership career development.
- We are looking for dedicated professionals who are committed to meeting business demands.
- You will define, build and implement business critical applications in a team oriented environment.
- Our employees receive personal attention and hold the ability to make real impact on the business.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Project Management
- 2 years minimum experience or Entry level (must have developed an application)
- Fast learner with time management skill.Good listener with problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
- Software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Unix shell scripting (optional)
Nice to have but not required:
Essential Job Function
- Design, build, debug and implement business mission critical applications.
- Test software to validate the accuracy of code.
- Develop new or modify existing software.
- Provide proper documentation
Benefits and Compensation
- Doubled salary in December.
- Yearly salary increment.
- Project bonus.
- Ward-rope allowance.
- Free medical checkup.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online