Software Developer Job at an Information Technology and Communication Firm
Exolve Technologies Limited is an Information Technology and Communication firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help our clients processes and operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Participate in every stage of feature development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation, including fixing that last critical bug under a tight release deadline.
- Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with other developers, developers’ teams and product marketing.
- Review requirements and provide input
- Create functional specifications and designs
- Implement major features from scratch
- Create unit tests for features
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of the feature
- Contribute to design & overall product architecture.
Job Competencies and Capabilities
- First Degree in Computer science, Mathematics or any related science discipline;
- Good understanding of OOP and good knowledge of either Java, .NET language or both technologies;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent collaborative skill;
- Attention to detail; Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization;
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules;
- Experience in software development and familiarity with latest server technologies frameworks such as
- MVC, NHibernate/Hibernate, Entity Framework, Restful API;
- Experience with developing web applications both independently and as part of a team;
- Understanding of both Relational and Non-Relational databases;
- Be Eager to learn new technologies and solutions;
- Sound knowledge on IT Application architecture, Design methodologies across multiple platforms;
- Be intimately familiar with continuous integration and delivery.
Here is a list of some of the technologies we use:
- Tools: Visual Studio, Android Studio,
- Database: MS SQL, SQL Lite, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Build tools: Gradle, Maven, Ant, MS BUild,
- CICD Solutions: SVN, Go, Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant, Chef, CruiseControl.NET
- Frameworks: Angular, .NET Framework, SignalR, REST API, ASP MVC, Nhibernate, JQuery
- Mobile: Java, Android Framework, Volley, D3
- Testing: Selenium, NUnit
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality.
Competitive based on experience
Deadline: 20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their customized Cover Letter’s and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Software Developer” as the subject of the mail.