NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused international technology solutions company. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja FCT, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America. Our track record of excellence in bespoke technology service provision, outstanding customer service, operational efficiency, flexible costing model and 360o support framework has indeed set us apart from our competitors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs.
- You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
- In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Deadline: 20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com