Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sound Engineer
- The Sound Engineer identify the sound requirements for a given task or situation and perform the appropriate actions to produce this sound.
- He/she is required to assemble, operate and maintain the technical equipment used to record, amplify, enhance, mix or reproduce sound in line with the established standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The main responsibility is to meet with performers, directors, musicians, producers and other required people.
- It will be meet people, who are responsible for the production and understanding the kind of sound effects required.
- He or she has to plan the sound effects as per the requirements to understand the functions of the sound board.
- He or she has to use the sound board optimally to produce the best quality sound.
- It will be very necessary to present at the n site to evaluate the performance for the modulation of the sound quality.
- He or she has to make sure about the proper functioning of the recording and producing equipment’s.
- He or she is responsible for the setting up testing sessions with respective parties.
- It will be also needed to schedule the recording sessions properly and also needs to mix the various sounds according to the needs.
- The sound engineer has the duty to ensure that recorded tracks are suitable and synchronized with visuals for a comprehensive viewing experience.
Education and Qualifications
- The basic degree required for the job is a Bachelor’s degree in Sound Engineering or any related field.
- The person basically needs to have a high school diploma with vocational sound technology training.
Skills and Specifications
- The person needs to have a very strong knowledge and expertise in all aspects of sound engineering and technology.
- He or she should have a very excellent sense of detail and precision to do the job.
- He or she should be very creative and should be derived for the perfection.
- The person should have the required knowledge of the sound and sound combination.
- He or she should be able to understand the exact requirements of clients to concentrate and pay attention to different aspects of sound to meet the requirements.
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com of mail should be “Sound Engineer”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted