Chlorophyll Ventures (trading as Chlorophyll Energy) is an Energy services and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
- Controls Technical resourcing, development and management.
- The TM is responsible for managing technical processes and engineering to ensure project success, focused on providing technical services delivery that meets client requirements in a profitable and timely manner.
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Information Systems. Any relevant post-graduate Degree will be an advantage.
Minimum Working Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years working experience in power and electricity utilities sector teams with 3 years at supervisory level.
- COREN or Any relevant professional certification
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, excellent knowledge of metering technology , energy management,ICT systems and alternative power solutions
- Must be able to provide high level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Project.
- An appreciation of customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results and Project Management Skills
- Experience in troubleshooting, solutions design and development and the ability to understand and adapt client requirements into product solutions development and delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet with client teams and gather technical requirements prior to engagement
- Identify technical resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage availability of working tools. Responsible for the acquisition, maintenance and management of all operational tools
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation.
- Work with Project Manager to match resources to available jobs based on skill sets, previous experience & geographical location.
- Manage team communication. Conduct regular team meetings and track project progress.
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Provide direction and technical expertise development. Ensure standard operating procedures and project guidelines are in place. Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Provide technical assessment and support during recruitment of technical hires.
- Provide high level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- Supporting project managers with task allocation and resource coordination.
- Expected Output
- Provide Technical Reports on projects.
- Periodic Technical Solutions Design document.
- Pre Sales support and Technical Proposal document.
- Technical Resource Planning documents – Capabilities, Specification, Allocation and Utilization.
- Organizational Process Assets Documents
- Technical Resource Development Plans and Performance Assessments.
- Make presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management.
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring all technical knowledge, processes, and procedures are developed, and updated.
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration.
- Provide line management for field delivery and technical solution resources. Conducts periodic performance reviews of team members and identify areas of improvement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.