Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country we are seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – Logistics
Contract Type: Temporary
- Technical Officer-Logistics will assist the Senior Technical Officer-Lab. Services in all aspects of logistics and supply chain management of health commodities.
- S/he will provide technical support and leadership to Nigeria’s efforts to strengthen the procurement and supply chain management system of health commodities using evidence based data from the Logistics management information system, to reduce stock-outs, lower costs and eliminate wastage.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B Pharm with 5 to 7 years post national youth service experience managing a PSM cycle, including rational health commodities selection, forecasting /quantification, quality assurance spanning the PSM cycle, warehousing/storage, distribution, and LMIS.
- Proficient in use of computer applications related to the tasks.
- Experience working with local NGOs, INGOs and government bodies would b an advantage
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Deadline: 14th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume/CV’s as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-LabJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.