Imisi Partners is an Africa focused business development company (BDC) with offices in Istanbul and Lagos. Our firm is essentially a hybrid between a traditional investment company and an operating company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
- Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Should be able to perform in a manner displaying excellent attitude, enthusiasm and guest service
- Ability to lift items that weigh 25 – 35 lbs.
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Must have ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to work well with others
- Capable of lifting, bending, stooping, pushing & pulling heavy loads
- Flexible schedule required, including a willingness to work AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
Job Title: Clinical Maintenance Engineer
- The Maintenance Engineer reports to the Chief Engineer and maintains a working relationship with and takes direction from all Property Managers in his/her area for issues affecting their properties.
- Issues may range from tenant improvement work to preventive maintenance and repair of all building systems.
- The Maintenance Engineer must exhibit outstanding client service and professionalism in all interactions with tenants and RMR staff.
- Teamwork and collaboration are critical to this positions success.
- Operates, maintains and logs all HVAC and MEP equipment under the direction of their supervisor.
- Complete tenant service requests and develops and maintains positive tenant relations through prompt, courteous response to tenant requests.
- Perform preventive maintenance on HVAC equipment, plumbing and electrical systems, as directed by their supervisor. Maintain computerized or manual equipment logs that detail preventive work performed.
- Clean and paint equipment and surrounding areas relating to equipment and equipment rooms.
- Assists in the ordering of stock and inventory of parts and supplies as needed.
- Take meter readings on all meters and equipment as directed by their supervisor.
- Make required repairs to all building systems. Perform minor repairs on doors, hardware, locks, windows, ceilings, and floors. Daily communication with property management, engineering staff, security, tenants and contractors/vendors is vital.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Minimum one year of direct experience in the management of mechanical, electrical and plumbing operations for commercial office or retail buildings is preferred.
- Applicable military experience or other related operations experience will be considered including power plants, multi-family, hotels, hospitals, facilities, etc.
- Experience with painting, carpentry and cleaning is required.
- Manage own time on a daily basis with little supervision as well as the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- May be required to work extended periods of time without relief, when responding to priority/emergency situations (including overtime-type assignments).
- Stooping, standing, climbing and frequent lifting of a minimum of 50 lbs. of equipment (pump, tools, ladders) and ability to safely install rigging/lifting device.
- Lift and carry objects of up to 50 lbs. for distances of up to 30 feet.
- Climb ladders and stairs. Must be available to work flexible schedule including some weekends, evenings, and some holidays. Expected to share on-call responsibilities.
- Must be available to work overtime hours, as needed. Excellent client service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Must be team oriented and a problem solver.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintains professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Will be required to perform off site duties through the use of a personal vehicle. Must have a valid driver’s license.
- If, at any time, security clearance is required for your job (e.g. you are assigned to work at a property leased by the Federal government), being awarded such clearance will be a condition of your employment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org