Vacancies for Business Development and Marketing Lead at ENYO Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Marketing Lead
- The role is responsible for defining, developing and executing strategic marketing plans for the sales & marketing function in order to attract, acquire, grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions to customer.
- He/she defines long-term strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies, negotiates and closes business opportunities and maintains extensive knowledge of current and future market trends and conditions.
- Working very closely with the sales and other relevant teams, the BD and Marketing Manager is expected to research and develop specialties brands (Lubricants and LPG) as well as complementary (NFR) offerings and channels with a view to increasing sales opportunities and optimization of revenue for the organization.
- He/she also supports the Sales & Marketing Lead (SML) in the day to day management of the department.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related fields. An MBA will be added advantage.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Relationship management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges that comes from years of experience in the field
- Sales planning, prospecting, negotiation and closing skills
- Knowledge of market, strategy & sales and familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies
- Oil & gas industry dynamics
- MS PowerPoint & excel proficiency.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in the downstream oil and gas sector or FMCG.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop route to market for specialties (Lubricants and LPG) and other products’ (AGO, NFR ).
- Develop distinct marketing (pricing, positioning, research, feedback etc) strategies in liaison with the Comms.
- Lead for the growth of the company’s customer base as well as achievement of increased product margins and decreased operational cost in line with set targets.
- Develop distinct pricing, positioning, marketing, research strategies to uncover the viability of current and proposed offerings.
- Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators using knowledge of the market environment.
- Ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities by prospecting potential clients and tending them to maturation.
- Anticipate, evaluate, monitor and respond to market trends, environmental changes, political and social implications, competitor activities and consumer preference with a view to growing ENYO market share on all product lines, year on year.
- Support the Sales & Marketing Lead in coordinating activities and processes to realize revenue and volume objectives.
- Ensures formulation of sales and marketing policies and processes for business sustainability.
- Monitors the animation and effectiveness of NFR and marketing programmes.
Deadline: 1st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online