MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Energy industry, to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Analyst
Duties and Responsibility
- Coordinate with end-users to resolve IT performance issues.
- Ensures all systems including companies database are operating efficiently.
- Ensures company website is operating efficiently.
- Provides technical advice and consultancy to users and management on matters of technical architecture infrastructure developments, including their feasibility.
- Responsible for Liaising with vendors and service providers without undermining employers objectives and goals.
- Identify and resolve hardware and software issues.
- Establish and implements mitigation strategies to safe-guard IT resources.
- Ensures adequate antivirus protection & solutions are maintained and updated.
- Provides support to key networks and systems.
- Performs troubleshoot to identify and correct system issues.
- Degree in IT related course
- Atleast two years working experience
Key Skills and Competences
- Knowledge on Windows desktops and servers
- Networking/Hardware knowledge ((LANs, WLANs, WANs, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS e.t.c)
- Knowledge on Switches and Routers.
- Good at designing networks 2D and 3D models
- Knowledge of ITIL incident, problem & change management
- Documentation of reports, Policies, network architecture and functioning
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Website Administration and Content Management System (CMS)
- Database Administration (Sql, Mysql)
- Organizational skills along with logical thinking
Deadline: 15th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org