Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization committed to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to productive adulthood.
Since its establishment in 1989, AHI has served as an advocate and catalyst for creating better life options for young people in Nigeria. By working in partnership with local and international donors, AHI has helped to bring young people issues into the public domain and gotten state governments and the Federal government to take a stand in support thereof.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Administration & General Services
- To ensure the provision of effective and efficient administrative support to the various program components of AHI’s work within and outside Lagos State
- First Degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years hands on cognate experience
- Experience in local or international NGO an added advantage
- Female applicants have an added advantage
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Procurement and market intelligence skills.
- Asset and facility management skills.
- Contract and Service Level Agreement management.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Power Point)
- Excellent coaching and people management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
- Initiate and coordinate the implementation of approved administration strategies, policies and procedures.
- Prepare annual budgets and work plans in conjunction with the program and finance team, and monitor the implementation.
- Manage the provision of general support services, including dispatch, cleaning, water supply services and upkeep of office premises
- Ensure Facility Management Unit achieves required service level while maintaining the overall ambience of the office premises.
- Oversee third-party/external maintenance personnel, ensuring full compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and the optimum realization of value for amounts expended on facility maintenance.
- Liaise with utility service providers to ensure uninterrupted services and prompt payment of electricity, telephone and water consumption bills as well as insurance premiums including renewal of insurance premiums and required documentations on the various assets of the Group.
- Liaise with embassies, airlines and travel agents for prompt and efficient services.
- Review and update processes and procedures for purchasing, storing and distributing consumables, stationeries, utilities and physical assets.
- Negotiate with vendors to obtain the most cost effective service while maintaining an effective working relationship with vendors and suppliers to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Represent AHI at various meetings with Stakeholders, Vendors, Government Agencies, professional organizations and other groups.
- Review and collate periodic narrative reports from all Program Officers and prepare a consolidated report for the Executive Director and Donors.
Deadline: 10th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Clearly stating the position you are applying for and your full names in the subject area of the email as follows: “Head, Admin & General Services – Oguaghamba Chinedu Steve”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.