Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria for Development Sector Consultant
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world – finding solutions and adding value.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Development Sector Consultant
- We are seeking experienced development sector consultants that can support our local and international development focused projects on fixed short term engagement basis.
- A consultant applying for this opportunity will be profiled in our database, and will only be engaged on projects when the need arises.
- Our International Development Assistance Services (IDAS) practice is a worldwide network of KPMG member firm professionals that deliver sustainable and effective programs to the developing world.
- KPMG’s IDAS practice brings together deep global experience and insight, with hands on practical and collaborative approaches to tailor unique strategies that help to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
- Our clients represent the broad spectrum of development sector players, including development assistance recipients, governmental and non-governmental organisations (NGOs), corporations, private foundations, multilateral and bilateral agencies, international financing institutions, and local communities.
Qualifications and ExperienceMinimum of a postgraduate degree in any discipline with not less than 15 years relevant work experience in the development sector, in any of the following fields:
- Public Financial Management and Governance Reform
- Financial Management
- Economic Policy, Trade and Market Development
- Organisational Development
- Human Resources & Change Management
- Business Development Services
- Project Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation
Skills and Sector Focus:
- Project delivery experience on donor programs in the following sectors: health, education, agribusiness, and economic development
- Ability to address and analyse problems and to think strategically and anticipate, interpret and develop strategic responses to issues
- Excellent communication, business presentation, negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively engage with multiple stakeholders
- High ethical standards and integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications must be submitted with an updated curriculum vitae, that clearly describes your specialist field(s) and sector focus.
- All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.