Fadac Resources – Our client, is one of the leading hospitality providers in Lagos with top notch state of the art rooms and environment second to none.
Due to expansion they are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Developer/ Operations Manager
- Hospitality experience is paramount. Should have worked in an Hotel or similar industry
- Proven work experience as operations manager and Business developer
- Internet savvy – Digital marketing and handling of social media account will be an added advantage.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and operations
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and organizational skills
- BS degree in operations management or related field.
Business Development Role:
- To play a strategic and operational role in developing the business and commercial activities, as a member of the Senior Management Team.
- To develop new business relationships, services; and generate and negotiate new contracts and income for the company to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.
- To oversee the effective delivery of the business and commercial activities.
- To introduce services to the external environment and take responsibility for direct selling and meeting targets.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns.
Deadline: 1st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online