ETAD Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company in Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
- Responsible for regulatory affairs.
- Liaising with external bodies and agencies on healthcare and medical matters.
- Responsible for organizing product licenses
- Responsible for authorization of production, Batch Manufacturing Record (BMRs) and document review
- Responsible for supervising Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensures Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP) is adhered
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved
- Liaison with Government and Statutory Agencies and Medical Institutions
- Conduct training to Pharmacists on QMS, CGMP and Job related aspects
- Attends to any incidental work that may be required by the Factory Manager
- Registration of premises with the pharmacists council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Registration of products with the National Agency for Food Drugs. Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- Maintain standards at NOSDOC Group,
- Clinically screen prescriptions to ensure safe, optimal and cost effective use of the medicine.
- Take overall responsibility for setting out the standards and policies for the provision of professional pharmacy service
- Handle record keeping mechanisms and standard operating procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Knowledge of Drug Rules and manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
- Leadership skills
- Time Management
- Team Spirit
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
Deadline: 22nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with “Superintendent Pharmacist” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.