Vacancy for Brand Manager at GBfoods Nigeria
GBfoods – “Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods, the group that brings together the multi-local essence and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago.
Its innovative character, its local recipes, their commitment to optimal nutrition through daily meals that its products take part, and its commitment to society, are the keys to its success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- University degree, minimum of 3 years’ brand management experience in a multinational FMCG organisation
- Proven track record of delivering business result and managing a profitable brand
Other key competences for success:
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
Role & Responsibilities
- To harmonize, implement and control the development of the marketing plan by product or group of products, in accordance with the guidelines for execution of brand portfolio.
- Overall goal is developing, managing & sustaining a profitable brand/brand portfolio.
- Provides input into the brand strategy review (situational analysis)
- Responsible for developing annual brand operating and channel plans with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives
- Responsible for managing the integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) & resulting commercial programmes, and the new product introduction (NPI)
- Develops appropriate consumer & shopper insight and ensures insights, channel & POP opportunities are incorporated into all strategies and plans
- To coordinate, in conjunction with the Consumer insight team, the taking on of studies about the product and / or consumer, to cover in time and method, information requirements detected
- Delivers agreed brand, channel targets and profitability
- Responsible for gathering and analysing competitor information and developing activities to counteract anticipated competitor plans
- Tracks, analyses and evaluates all brand and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained
- Develop & updates generic planograms and looks of success aligned to brand strategy
- Ensures communication to all relevant stakeholders during projects
- Manages day to day interactions with agencies and assists with evaluation
- Ensures that all business management standards, processes and procedures are applied and adhered to in all activities
- Effective management of A&P budget
- To define monthly sales forecasts together with sales and demand planning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online